According to the University of Southern Indiana, packaging waste accounts for up to 65% of household waste. CleanClean’s concentrated cleaning products reduce the size of the packaging by removing excess and unnecessary water from traditional cleaning products. The reduction in package size minimizes waste, conserves water, and reduces the overall carbon footprint of the product throughout transportation.
Did we mention that all of our CleanClean products are delivered in carbon-neutral shipments? To put your mind as ease, the small amount of packaging that we do use are waste-free and fully recyclable. To top it off, all CleanClean products are PETA Vegan and Cruelty-Free certified, meaning that our products don’t contain animal products and have never been tested on animals.
Let’s see how CleanClean products stack up against other zero-waste vegan products!
- Vegan: None of the cleaning products that we offer contain any animal products!
- Cruelty-Free: None of our cleaning products were tested on animals!
- Waste-Free Packaging: Our bottle delivery system is designed to deliver up to 99% of the product, which means you get more bang for your buck and the amount of waste is minimized! Additionally, our spray bottles are 100% post-consumer recycled plastic!
- Recyclable Packaging: All of our plastic packaging is recyclable #1 polyethylene terephthalate (PET). Our Soapbark Extract is also packaged in fully recyclable glass bottles!
- No Hazardous Air Pollutants: Our spray bottle cleaning products do not contain any propellants or aerosols that may contain hazardous air pollutants!
- All-Natural Oils: We use 100% natural oils and fragrances, effectively eliminating harsh chemicals and toxins from your home and the environment!
CleanClean is an environmentally conscious startup company that produces concentrated cleaning products, effectively reducing water waste, packaging waste, and more.
- Vegan: All of Dr. Bronner’s products that are sold in the U.S. and Canada are Certified Vegan, aside from the lip balms and body balm, which contain beeswax.
- Cruelty-Free: Each product carries the Leaping Bunny seal, which certifies that they are cruelty-free. This means that none of the products were tested on animals.
- Recyclable Packaging: Shipping packages and the bottles themselves are both made of 100% post-consumer recycled corrugate. They’ve also teamed up with a label manufacturer to assure that even the labels are printed on recycled paper.
- Biodegradable Ingredients: The soap itself is biodegradable so you don’t have to feel bad if the residue leftover in the bottle isn’t used up completely.
The iconic soap from the 1960’s counterculture movement set out to make one environmentally friendly soap with many different applications, from household cleaning to dishwater detergent to laundry detergent.
- Vegan: No animal products were used as ingredients to make any of their products.
- Cruelty-Free: Each product is also Leaping Bunny approved, meaning that their products are never tested on animals.
- Reusable Packaging: Laundry detergents are delivered in recyclable milk cartons. Each milk carton is to be emptied into a refillable glass bottle and then recycled or reused.
- Carbon Neutral: Carbon neutral delivery and free shipping is offered on all orders with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Founded by a team of PhD scientists in Puerto Rico, Cleancult is driven to ‘clean up’ the wasteful cleaning industry with low-cost, sustainable cleaning products from ingredients to packaging to shipping.
- Vegan: Products are made from natural, plant-based derivatives.
- Cruelty-Free: Leaping Bunny approved, all of their products are certified to have never been tested on animals.
- Reusable Packaging: $2.00 refills allow customers to never have to buy or toss a plastic bottle ever again. Laundry detergents and dishwater detergents are in the form of a tablet to help reduce packaging waste and minimize water waste.
- Cradle-to-Cradle Ingredients: Each product has been tested by a third party and is Platinum Cradle to Cradle certified, meaning that all products are high-quality ingredients utilizing renewable energy, carbon management, and water stewardship.
Blueland cleaning products are best known for their tablet-style cleaning products and mission to reduce the amount of waste that ends up in our landfills.
- Vegan: Products are not vegan certified, although only plant-based ingredients are used in each product.
- Cruelty-Free: Leaping Bunny approved as all of their products are certified to have never been tested on animals.
- Recyclable Packaging: Seventh Generation now boasts 100% post-consumer recycled packaging for all of their products. The packaging ranges from paper to plastic.
- Biodegradable Ingredients: All ingredients are 100% biodegradable so you don’t have to worry about throwing away any excess or any extra being washed down the drain.
Seventh Generation is one of the leading eco-friendly brands known best for their ingredient transparency. They are also one of the most socially active brands as they are involved in countless eco-friendly projects across the globe.