Acne is the most common condition that happens to the skin. As typical as it is, there aren't many daily products that can cater to this problem while maintaining your skin's overall health.
Many generic acne products tend to dry out your face or irritate it, leaving you with other problems to deal with, such as dryness and cracks, inflammations and irritations, and an unbalanced PH in the skin.
What Is Acne
Acne happens when the hair follicle clogged with oil and/or dead skin cells, it has many forms, but its most common factors are: excess oils, bacteria, dead skin cells, and dirt. When one or more elements are clogging the hair follicle or the pore, the skin is irritated, causing breakouts.
How Do I Deal With My Acne-Prone Skin?
Many things can contribute to breaking you out or aggravating your skin, from the weather to your foods you eat and the products you use every day!
It is essential to cleanse your face at least twice a day with a gentle cleanser that will remove the dirt, excess oils, and bacteria on your skin without compromising its health or barrier. CleanClean's daily soapbark cleanser can help eliminate factors that can cause acne.
How Will Soapbark Help My Acne-Prone Skin?
- Cleanclean's Soapbark extract effectively cleans your skin from acne-causing factors without aggravating it and compromising its health.
- Soapbark extract removes dirt and excess oils, making your face less congested and preventing your pores from clogging up.
- Cleanclean's Soapbark extract is also antibacterial, which helps eliminate the bacteria irritating, making your skin less susceptible to breakouts caused by excessive dead skin cells.
- Soapbark has a balanced pH level, maintaining your skin's natural pH level without throwing it off and causing dryness.
- Gentle surfactant: Soapbark extract cleanses your face just enough while maintaining your moisture barrier, making it vulnerable to acne-causing bacteria.
While we recommend visiting a dermatologist to help determine your acne's cause, soapbark is a natural cleanser that will help prevent most of the main factors that cause acne without adding chemicals to your daily routine. We hope this enables you to learn more about acne and how to combat it! Shop here for CleanClean Soapbark Cleanser.